For those of us who are lucky enough to be able to work remotely during these challenging times, we should count our blessings. Tech is enabling us to collaborate, communication and create with colleagues from our living rooms and kitchens. Cast your mind back to 2000, or even 2010 - would this even be possible?!
But even with Zoom, WhatsApp, Outlook, HighQ and other technology it can still be a challenge to draft, amend and approve documents at scale. This is where document automation comes into its own.
Listed below are just some of the benefits of document automation for teams who are remote working.
And don't worry, this isn't a case of 'hindsight is a wonderful thing' as we can also use technology to scope, create and implement a document automation solution remotely. In fact, with the right resource you can go from no document automation to using a solution within a month. CC Dr@ft is also so simple to use that users need minimal training to get started which can easily be done remotely.
With document automation you can:
- Securely collaborate to draft documents with remote teams, enabling ease of changes, update and approvals.
- Ensure consistency of document production across remote teams. You are always working from the most up to date template so no need to hunt through your folders.
- Digitally sign documents with ease. Our document automation solution has built-in e-signature options.
- Make quick and wholesale changes to your templates. Have your contracts changed in light of Covid 19? With document automation you can make changes to templates that are immediately incorporated into documents derived from them.
- Get input or answers from external suppliers or customers for your documents directly, negating the need for emails and phone calls which can add risk and time.
- Easily incorporate data from your 'source of truth' to aid compliance and reduce risk. This enables you to have more control over who has access to confidential data and also ensures you are incorporating the right details (no copy/paste required). An example of this is our integrated Companies House feature.
- Monitor and analyse the number and type of documents produced plus the data points within them. During turbulent times these data points can enable quick commercial and business decisions.